Moodle Enables You to Upload a Movie Placed On an outside video-sharing website, such as YouTube, anywhere you've got a Content Screening block. We recommend using the Page resource for embedding videos as it saves space in your own path front page also makes it less cluttered.
To get there click
- Insert an Task or Resource located at the bottom of each block week.
- Scroll down to and click Page.
- Click Insert.
- Scroll on Content and create Sure to click the Toolbar Toggle.
Steps to How to embed a youtube videos?
- To begin with, you want to copy the coupon code to your own video on YouTube site. To do so, navigate to some video you may prefer to market on YouTube site and
- find and click on Share option.
- next find and click on Embed option;
- click Show More.
- look below the code box and make sure "Show suggested videos when video finishes" is un-checked.
- copy the code inside the box.
- When You replicate the code in YouTube Site, navigate back to your own Moodle course site and make sure your editing is turned on.
- Navigate into the section where you would Like your video to be flashed, click Add an activity or resource and select Page as directed above.
- In the content editing block, click on on Toolbar Toggle. (looks like a little keyboard in the top left corner). Click on Edit HTML Source. Sounds just like On bottom row.
- It will definitely open up a brand new popup window. Paste the code you copied from YouTube code from that window and then click Update.
- Your movie will be previewed in Content editor. Click Save and display in order preview it on The webpage.