Guide To Activate Youtube.com On Xbox
This Program will Repair common computer errors, protect you in file loss, malware, hardware failure and maximize your PC for optimum performance.
Fix PC issues today in 3 simple steps:
- Download this PC Repair Toolrated "Excellent" on TrustPilot.com.
- Click "Start Scan"to get Windows problems which may possibly be causing PC problems.
- Click "Repair All"to fix problems with Patented Technologies (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
If the YouTube app Won't start on your own Xbox One, check out this short article for an operating solution. This issue may manifest in different manners: YouTube won't launch, the video won't play when you resume it, one code may also appear on the screen, and more.
Here is how one User describes those annoying YouTube app launching issues on the Xbox One:
I use the Xbox One youtube app daily. About a month ago while I was watching a video, my power went out. As it came back , I went to restart my video and it wouldn't playwith. I closed the app and moved to my background to unleash it but it won't start. Not from the beginning or from where I left off.
Nothing will play and it is just a black screen with the play time at 0:00 no matter how long the video it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
How do I fix my Xbox One's YouTube program? The quickest method to address the matter is by restarting your games. In most cases, this really is only a temporary bug. If this will not work, assess your Xbox Live accounts and then reinstall and uninstall the YouTube app.
Should you Want to know just how exactly to do so, check the steps below.
- Launch the YouTube app again
- Check your X Box Live account
- Restart your X Box One console
Solution 1 -- Establish the YouTube app again
- If the program can be found on your home screen, highlight that tile together with your controller but don't select it.
- Press the Menu button on the controller
- In case the option to Cease is present, select it. When there is no Discontinue option, this usually means that the program is not running.
- Launch YouTube again by selecting it from the newly used tifilesor out of My games & programs .
Solution 2 -- Check your Xbox Live accounts
Make sure that you are the sole One signed into Xbox Live. Sign out any other guest account and accounts because there could be some interfering settings.
Also, there may be some user Conflicts which affect apps get the job done. The ideal solution is to maintain just your account connected.
Solution 3 -- Re Start your X Box One console
- Press the Xbox button to start the guide > proceed to Settings.
- Select Restart console > select Re-start to confirm
- Establish the Program again.
To flip off you Console, you can also press and hold the x box button for 10 minutes.
If the problem still persists, try uninstalling the YouTube app and reinstalling it.
Inch. On Home, select My games & programs > choose the YouTube program.
On your controller > select Uninstall. Update: Microsoft is aware of the issue and rolled out a few updates that entirely solved the situation. It seems that for today, you'll find no longer reported difficulties with the YouTube program on Xbox.
From now on, if you bump in to This issue again, be certain to try the solutions previously because they'll most certainly allow you to fix.
If you've encounter other Solutions to fix this issue, don't hesitate to list the cleaning measures in The comments section below.