Don’t have a Smart TV? Why to worry, you can now watch YouTube on your TV by the help of Amazon Fire TV device. YouTube app for your TV can be downloaded via Amazon app store. Let’s get started
Sign into YouTube on your Amazon Fire TV
Step 1: Look for the activation code and log- in
- Navigate to the Sign in screen in the YouTube app
- YouTube will provide you with an 8-digit code.
- Stay on this screen till you complete the remaining steps.
- Visit youtube.com/activate from your computer/laptop or mobile phone.
- Sign in with your credentials when prompted. If you have more than one Google Account, please select the account you use to access YouTube.
Step 2: Carry out the activation process
- Enter the 8-digit activation code shown in the YouTube app on your TV.
- Choose “Allow access” and wait for the confirmation screen in the app.
Step 3: Select your account
- After signing in, you will see a list of Google Accounts linked with your YouTube account. From the list choose the one you want to use for the Amazon Fire TV.
You are now all set up to enjoy YouTube videos on your big TV screen. Amazon Fire TV is a life saver for those who don’t have smart TV.